Improvement of the spectral analyzer with a twin-T bridge
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Spectral Analyzer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. B. Stopskii, Analyzers of Sound and Infrasonic Frequencies Spectra for Acoustical Spectrometry [in Russian], GÉI, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Vishenchuk, R. S. Kravtsov, and E. P. Sogolovskii, in: Problems of Electronic Measurement Techniques [in Russian], No. 1, Izd. LPI, L'vov (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Andreev and B. G. Volkov, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Bukhmutskii, L. A. Guleyuk, and L. F. Sila, Author's Certificate No. 213141, Byul. Izobr., No. 10 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. T. Belevtsev, Potentiometers [in Russian], Oborongiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971