Device for counting pulses and evaluating time intervals
Measurements of Electric and Magnetic Parameters
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Evaluate Time Interval
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. Ya. Bokser and M. I. Klevtsov, Radioelectronic Equipment for a Time Analysis of Reflexes [in Russian], “Énergiya” Press, Moscow-Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Donaldson, Electronic Instruments in Biology and Medicine [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Lipkin, Dekatrons and Their Application [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Marcus, Handbook of Electronic Control Circuits, New York-Toronto-London (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Polivoda and A. Kozyrev, Radio, No. 9 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Genis, I. L. Gornshtein, and A. B. Pugach, Glow-Discharge Devices [in Russian], Tekhizdat (Technical Literature Press), Kiev (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. G. Antonomov, A. B. Kotova, I. D. Ponomareva, O. G. Pustovoit, L. V. Reshod'ko, and G. V. Tsepkov, Mathematical Simulators of Excitation [in Russian], “Naukova dumka” (Scientific Thought Press), Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.B. Katzung, Integrated muscle chambertransducer system, J. Appl. Physiol.,19, No. 4 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967