Study of algorithms determining valid signal maximum parameters in measurement problems
General Aspects of Metrology and Measurement Engineering
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Signal Maximum Measurement Problem Valid Signal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Rubichev, Metrologiya, No. 4, 3 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Buslaev, Variational Calculus [in Russian], Izd-vo LGU, Leningrad (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Recleitis, A. Rayvindran, and K. Ragsdell, Optimization in Technology [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.P. F. Vasil'ev, Numeric Methods for Solution of Experimental Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.I. B. Chelpanov and T. N. Siraya, in: Studies in Measurements Error Evaluation: Collection of Papers [in Russian], LO Énergoatomizdat, Leningrad (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992