Measurement of the velocity of a supersonic gas stream in tubes
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. P. Katys, Systems for the Automatic Control of Velocity Fields and Flow Rates [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Trokhan, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 8 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.Kh. A. Rakhmatulin, A. M. Bunimovich, A. A. Sagomonyan and I. N. Zverev, Gas Dynamics [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Basargin, I. M. Dement'ev and G. I. Mishin; in Aerophysical Investigations of Supersonic Flow [in Russian], edited by Yu. A. Dunaev, Nauka, Moscow-Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Anufriev, The Method of Saturated Molecular Band in Optical Pyrometry of Gases [in Russian], Proceedings of the Sixth Siberian Conference on Spectroscopy, Tomsk (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972