Equipment with a vibrating magnetometer for evaluating static characteristics of ferrous materials
Measurements of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Static Characteristic Ferrous Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Feldmann and R. Hunt, Zeitschrift für Instrumentenkünde, No. 9 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Kadkin, Transactions of the Institutes of the Committee of Standards, Measures, and Measuring Instruments, No. 64 (124) (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Foner, Magnetic test apparatus, US Patent Bureau, Patent No. 2, 946, 948 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Feldmann and R. Hunt, Zeitschrift für Instrumentenkünde, No. 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Sokolov, Peredovoi nauchno-tekhnicheskii i proizvodstvennyi opyt, GOSINTI, No. 34-64-744/5, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.Flanders and Doyle, “Magnetometer with a motor drive for thin magnetic films,” Journal of Scientific Instruments,33, 6 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Chechernikov, Magnetic Measurements [in Russian], Izd. MGU (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Kifer, Testing of Ferromagnetic Materials [in Russian], GÉI (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968