Enlarging the scope of measurements with laser interference refractometers
- 16 Downloads
A method using the white light channel is proposed for recording abrupt changes in the order of interference in laser interference gas refractometers.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Abrupt Change White Light Laser Interference
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Mishchenko and B. S. Rinvevichyus, Izmer. Tekh., No. 3, 13 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Kartashev and I. Sh. Étsin, Usp. Fiz. Nauk.,102, No. 1, 687 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Ioffe, Refractometric Methods in Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Mishchenko, Izmer. Tekh., No. 7, 28 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. V. Mishchenko, Metrologiya, No. 9, 19 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Mishchenko, Izmer. Tekh., No. 9, 16 (1992).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994