Computation of the bandwidth of a digital-voltmeter comparison device
- 24 Downloads
The required bandwidth of the comparison device has been found with the inertia of the compensation voltage source taken into consideration.
It has been shown that this bandwidth's maximum extension due to the inertia of source Vk for a permissible error of δ=0.01–0.001% amounts to 25–30%.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Voltage Source Require Bandwidth Maximum Extension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Solartron, Instruction Manual for the Digital Voltmeter Type LM1010.2.Google Scholar
- 2.Digital Voltmeters LM1440/1480 Solartron, Technical Manual.Google Scholar
- 3.Digital Voltmeter DM2020, Handbook.Google Scholar
- 4.D. G. Prinz, J. Sci. Instr.,24, No. 12 (1947).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Zederbaum and P. V. Balaban, in Coll.: Problems of Modern Physics, No. 4 [Russian translation], IIL, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Yakubovich, Avtomat. i Telemekhan., No. 8 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.B. I. Segal and K. A. Semendyaev, Five-Digit Mathematical Tables [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.I. N. Bronshtein and K. A. Semendyaev, Handbook on Mathematics for Engineers and Students [in Russian], Izd. TTL, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar