Verification procedure for vibration parameter measurement devices
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Parameter Measurement Vibration Parameter Verification Procedure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.USSR State Standard GOST 8.138-84: GSI. Special Government Working Standard and Official Verification Procedure for Devices Measuring Vibration Motion, Velocity, and Acceleration in Frequency Range3×10−1−2×104 Hz.Google Scholar
- 2.Methods Instructions MI 2060-90: Verification Procedure for Devices Measuring Lengths from 10−6 to 50 m and Wavelengths from 0.2 to 50μm.Google Scholar
- 3.USSR State Standard GOST 8.129-83: GSI. Official Primary Reference Standard and Official Verification Procedure for Time and Frequency Measurement Devices.Google Scholar
- 4.Methods Instructions MI 1071-85: GSI. Reference Standard Measurement Devices for Vibration Parameters: Verification Procedures.Google Scholar
- 5.Methods Instructions MI 1929-88: GSI. Vibration Calibration Equipment: Methods for Metrologic Certification.Google Scholar
- 6.Methods Instructions MI 1873-88: GSI. Vibrometers with Piezoelectric and Induction Converters: Calibration Methods.Google Scholar
- 7.Methods Instructions MI 2070-90: GSI. Official Verification Procedure for Devices Vibration Displacement, Velocity, and Acceleration in Frequency Range 3×10−1−2×104 Hz.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992