A performance parameter and data support in optimizing semiconductor-detector spectrometry conditions
General Aspects of Metrology and Measurement Engineering
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Performance Parameter Data Support Spectrometry Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Malykhin, Meteorological Use of Radioisotopes in the Atmosphere [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1965), p. 456.Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Malykhin, Izmer. Tekh., No. 12, 84 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Ivanova and V. M. Malykhin, Dosimetric and Radiometric Monitoring in Operations with Radioactive Substances and Sources of Ionizing Radiation, Vol. 2 [in Russian], V. I. Grishmanovskii (ed.), Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1981), p. 140.Google Scholar
- 4.O. V. Lebedev, V. M. Malykhin, and V. E. Pestrikov, 3rd Congr. Int. Radiation Protection Association (IRPA), Washington (1973), p. 60.Google Scholar
- 5.Monte Carlo Methods and their Applications [in Russian], Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Aivazyan, I. S. Enyukov, and L. D. Meshalkin, Applied Statistics: Simulation and Data Preprocessing Principles [in Russian], Finansy i Statistika, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. G. Pollyak, Statistical Simulation by Computer [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992