Large reference capacitances for a range up to 1000 Hz
- 11 Downloads
Experimental investigation of the parameters of metal-film polystyrene hermetically sealed capacitors MPGOT have shown that they are fully suitable for producing reference standards of large capacitances (1–100μF).
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Polystyrene Experimental Investigation Large Capacitance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Rénne, Film Capacitors with a Synthetic Organic Dielectric [in Russian], GÉI (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.I. N. Krotkov and T. M. Gushchina, Coll.: No. 39/99 of the Transactions of the Institutes of the Committee of Standards, Measures, and Measuring Instruments [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.T. M. Gushchina, Author's Abstract of a Dissertation for the Degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences, VNIIM, Leningrad (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Krotkov, and A. V. Shlikevich, Abstracts of Research Carried Out at the Institutes of the Committee of Standards, Collection N. 5, abstracts 412–513, Moscow-Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Bykov, Transactions of the Conference on Automatic Control and Electrical Measurement Methods of the Siberian Branch of the USSR Acad. Sci., Novosibirsk (1961).Google Scholar