Transparent Sc2O3 by hot-pressing
- 67 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. A. Lefever andJ. Matsko,Mat. Res. Bull. 2 (1967) 865.Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Brissette, P. L. Burnett, R. M. Spriggs, andT. Vasilos,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 49 (1966) 165.Google Scholar
- 3.R. C. Anderson andJ. Barker,Optical Spectra 3 (1969) 57.Google Scholar
- 4.S. K. Dutta andG. E. Gazza,Mat. Res. Bull. 4 (1969) 791.Google Scholar
- 5.G. E. Gazza andS. K. Dutta. “Transparent Oxide Compounds by Pressure Sintering,” 72nd Annuai. Ceramic Society Meeting, Basic Sci. Div., Phila., Pa., May 1970.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1971