Measuring gas diffusion coefficients by means of a capillary open at one end
- 42 Downloads
An apparatus and improved diffusion cell are described along with the method of use; the results are compared with published ones.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Diffusion Coefficient Diffusion Cell Capillary Open
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Gurvich and E. V. Matizen, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz., No. 4, p1379 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Gurvich, L. P. Lukin, and E. V. Matizen, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz., No. 2(8), 671 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.N. D. Kosov, Yu. E. Voloshin, and I. V. Pokov, Authors' Cert. (USSR) 1681203; Otkrytiya, Izobret., No. 36 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Lykov, Thermal Conductivity Theory [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Kalinin, A. E. Loiko, and P. E. Suetin, Diffusion in Gases and Liquids [in Russian], Alma Ata (1972), p. 79.Google Scholar
- 6.L. Nanis, S. R. Richards, and J. O. M. Bockris, Rev. Scient. Instr.,36, No. 5, 673 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.N. D. Kosov and B. P. Solonitsyn, Thermophysical Properties of Substances and Materials [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1982), Issue 17, p. 4.Google Scholar
- 8.R. Reed, J. Prausnitz, and T. Sherwood, The Properties of Gases and Liquids [Russian translation], Khimiya, Leningrad (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.All-Union State Standard 8.207-76: The State System of Measurements: Direct Measurements with Repeated Measurement: Basic Concepts [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994