Measuring gas diffusion coefficients by means of a capillary open at one end
- 44 Downloads
An apparatus and improved diffusion cell are described along with the method of use; the results are compared with published ones.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Diffusion Coefficient Diffusion Cell Capillary Open
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Gurvich and E. V. Matizen, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz., No. 4, p1379 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Gurvich, L. P. Lukin, and E. V. Matizen, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz., No. 2(8), 671 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.N. D. Kosov, Yu. E. Voloshin, and I. V. Pokov, Authors' Cert. (USSR) 1681203; Otkrytiya, Izobret., No. 36 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Lykov, Thermal Conductivity Theory [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Kalinin, A. E. Loiko, and P. E. Suetin, Diffusion in Gases and Liquids [in Russian], Alma Ata (1972), p. 79.Google Scholar
- 6.L. Nanis, S. R. Richards, and J. O. M. Bockris, Rev. Scient. Instr.,36, No. 5, 673 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.N. D. Kosov and B. P. Solonitsyn, Thermophysical Properties of Substances and Materials [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1982), Issue 17, p. 4.Google Scholar
- 8.R. Reed, J. Prausnitz, and T. Sherwood, The Properties of Gases and Liquids [Russian translation], Khimiya, Leningrad (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.All-Union State Standard 8.207-76: The State System of Measurements: Direct Measurements with Repeated Measurement: Basic Concepts [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994