Automatic complex for determining static and dynamic characteristics of pressure transducers over a wide temperature range
- 14 Downloads
The possibility of using the electrohydraulic effect for dynamic calibration of pressure transducers over a wide range of temperatures, including cryogenic, is examined along with a series of related questions pertaining to theory, instrumentation, and software.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Dynamic Characteristic Pressure Transducer Wide Temperature Range
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Data Bank “Datchik.” Commercial Prospects [in Russian], Kaf. IIS MLTI, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Burtsev and N. V. Kalinin, “Numerical analysis of energy transfers from an inductance-capacitance tank to an inductive load with the help of electroexplosive current breakers, ” Preprint No. P-K-0490, NIIÉFA, NIIÉFA, Leningrad (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.E. V. Krivitskii, Dynamics of an Electrical Explosion in a Liquid [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1986), p. 94.Google Scholar
- 4.E. E. Bagdat'ev and A. A. Efimova, Izmer. Tekh., No. 6, 4 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.E. E. Bagdat'ev, A. A. Efimova, and É. B. Sanina, ibid., No. 3, 18 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Myasnikova, “Methods and devices for determining dynamic characteristics of variable-pressure transducers,” Author's Abstract of Dissertation for BSc Degree, Penza (1990).Google Scholar