Coating thickness testing by the Rutherford scattering method
Linear and Angular Measurements
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Coating Thickness Scattering Method Thickness Testing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. K. Chu, J. W. Mayer, and M. A. Nicolet, Backscattering Spectrometry, Academic Press, New York (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.T. E. Ekonomen, A. L. Turkwich, W. A. Anderson, and E. M. Blue, Science,181, 156 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Rutherford, Philos. Mag.,21, 669 (1911).Google Scholar
- 4.O. F. Nemets and Yu. V. Gofman, Handbook on Nuclear Physics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Voronin, V. Ya. Mishin, S. M. Solov'ev, et al., Radiokhimiya,37, No. 3, 354 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992