An analytic calculation of the interaction between a pulsed electromagnetic field and two-wire transmission lines in nonuniform media
- 19 Downloads
A solution of the system of equations derived in  are obtained, and analytic expressions are found for the currents in a line with arbitrary input and output impedances. The results are compared with those obtained in other publications.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Electromagnetic Field Transmission Line Analytic Calculation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Podosenov and A. A. Sokolov,Izmer. Tekh., No. 8 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.é. F. Véns,The Effect of Electromagnetic Fields on Screened Cables [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Agrawal, H. J. Price, and S. H. Gurbaxani,IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat.,22, No. 2, 119 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat,Methods of the Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.N. Ari and W. Blumer,IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat.,30, No. 4, 437 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Kami and R. Sato, ibid, p. 457.Google Scholar
- 7.C. D. Taylor, R. S. Satterwhite, and C. W. Harrison,IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagation,13, No. 4, 987 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.W. E. Scharfman, E. F. Vance, and K. A. Graf,IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat.,20, No. 1, 129 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.D. V. Razevig,Atmospheric Surges in Electrical Transmission Lines [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1959).Google Scholar