Frequency stabilization of a helium-neon laser having an internal absorptive cell, which operates at a wavelength of 0.63 μ
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Frequency Stabilization Absorptive Cell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. H. Lee and M. L. Skolnick, Appl. Phys. Lett., No. 10 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Letokhov, Pis'ma Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz., No. 6 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Lisitsyn and V. P. Chebotaev, Pis'ma Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz., No. 7 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.W. R. Rowly and D. C. Wilson, Nature, 200 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Kazantsev, S. G. Rautian, and G. I. Surdutovich, Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,54, No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Szoke and A. Javan, Phys. Rev., 145 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.M. I. D'yakonov and V. I. Perel', Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,58, No. 3 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.T. P. Sosnowski and W. B. Johnson, IEEE J. Quant. Electr.,QE-5, No. 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.A. D. White, Appl. Phys. Letts.,10 (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.A. F. Mukhamedgalieva, V. M. Tatarenkov, and A. N. Titov, Izv. Vuzov, Radiofizika,12, No. 8 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1971