Testing foil tensoresistors in the vicinity of elastoplastic deformations
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Elastoplastic Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Kobayashi (ed.), Experimental Techniques in Fracture Mechanics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.Program for the Electrical Measurement of Mechanical Quantities, HBM (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Lupinskii et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 5 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.E. V. Patokin et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 3, 20 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.L. G. Kurilova et al., Prib. Sys. Uprav., No. 7, 16 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. Makarov (ed.), Tensometry in Machine Building [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993