Improving the accuracy of measurement of parts with contaminated surfaces by multichannel optoelectronic systems
- 10 Downloads
A method is proposed for improving the measurement accuracy of multichannel optoelectronic instruments in mechanical engineering. The method involves the suppression of crosstalk and processing of the measurement data in accordance with the resulting transfer function of the detector. An example of practical implementation is given.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Transfer Function Measurement Data Measurement Accuracy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Nemirovsky, Photonics Spectra,25, No. 11, 143 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.G. T. Malinovskii, Lubricant-Coolant Oils for Metal-Cutting Operations: Properties and Applications [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Zak, Externally Modulated Fiber-Optic Transducers [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Picard and Tuan Vo Dinh, Rev. Sci. Instrum., No. 3, 10 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. G. Yakushenkov, Theory and Calculation of Optoelectronic Instruments: University Textbook [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. G. Yakushenkov (ed.), Technical Vision of Robots [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar