Automated calculating system for investigation of elastic characteristics of strain-gauge dynamometers
Linear and Angular Measurements
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Elastic Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Lavrov, N. P. Levitskii, and A. I. Postnov, “Automated design of intramodel aerodynamic strain-gauge balance,” Tr. TsAGI, Issue 2182 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.O. Zenkevich, The Finite Element Method in Engineering [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Marchuk and V. I. Agoshkov, Introduction to Network Projection Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Benerdzhi and R. Batterfild, Methods of Boundary Elements in Applied Sciences [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Gridchin and L. M. Minkevich, Intercollegiate Collection of Scientific Works, “Physical principles of semiconductor strain,” Novosibirsk (1984), p. 130.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992