Study of the multipositional conformational exchange in 2,2-dimethyl-1,3-dithiepin and its 5,6-benz analog by two-dimensional NMR spectroscopy
- 21 Downloads
Two-dimensional NMR spectroscopy was used to establish that the chair ⇄ chair-inversion process in 2,2-dimethyl-1,3-dithiepin and its 5,6-benz derivative is a function of transitions between intermediate boat and twist structures, while the role of direct chair ⇄ chair transitions is small.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Conformational Exchange Twist Structure Direct Chair Chair Transition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. A. Il'yasov, V. V. Klochkov, K. M. Enikeev, and A. V. Aganov, Abstracts of the 9th Annual AMPER School [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1987), p. 139.Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Aganov, V. V. Klochkov, and Yu. Yu. Samitov, Usp. Khim.,54, 1585 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.R. R. Ernst, G. Bodenhausen, and A. Wokaun, Principles of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in One and Two Dimensions, Clarendon Press, Oxford (1987), p. 490.Google Scholar
- 4.C. L. Perrin and R. K. Gipe, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,106, 4036 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.E. W. Abel, T. P. J. Coston, K. G. Orrell, V. Sik, and D. Stephenson, J. Magn. Reson.,70, 34 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Allerhand and E. Thiere, J. Chem. Phys.,45, 902 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Voevodin, Computational Fundamentals of Linear Algebra [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977), p. 229.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Favini and A. Nava, Gazz. Chim. Ital.,104, 621 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.S. Kabuss, H. G. Schmit, H. Friebolin, and W. Faisst, Org. Magn. Reson.,2, 19 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.B. A. Arbuzov, E. N. Klimovitskii, L. K. Yuldasheva, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,286, 1147 (1986).Google Scholar