Characteristics of protective filters for visual display units and methods of measuring them
Radio Engineering Measurements
- 12 Downloads
A method used to determine the transfer constant of a protective filter in the 0–100 kHz frequency band is analyzed. The drawbacks of the method and ways of eliminating them are described.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Frequency Band Visual Display Transfer Constant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Testing of VDU Screen Filters. Information i93-03, SSI (Swedish Radiation Protection Institute).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Litvak and V. P. Savchenko, Informatika. Sredstva Otobrazheniya Informatsii, No. 1, Issue 1, 51 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.MPR 1998:8, 1990-12-01. Test Methods for Visual Display Units.Google Scholar
- 4.D. N. Shapiro, Principles of the Theory of Electromagnetic Screening [in Russian], Energiya, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Tishchenko, V. I. Tokatly, and V. I. Luk'yanov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 7, 59 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.N. B. Aizenberg, Applied Ergonomics, Special Issue: Ergonomika Sredstv Otobrazheniya, No. 2, 16 (1992).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996