Tunable-laser angle-to-code converter
Linear and Angular Measurements
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Vanyurikhin and I. I. Zaitsev, Opt.-Mekh. Promst., No. 9, 28 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.A. F. Kotyuk and B. M. Stepanova, Measurement of the Spectral-Frequency and Correlation Parameters and Characteristics of Laser Radiation [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Kravchenko, et al., Kvantovaya Élektron., No. 7, 905 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Bobrik et al., Review of Wavelength Meters for Laser Radiation [in Russian], All-Union Scientific-Research Institute of Technical Information, Classification, and Coding, Moscow (1988), No. 3.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Kravchenko, et al., USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 1,500,822; Otkryt. Izobret., No. 30 (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991