Informativity of pairs of correlated signals
General Aspects of Metrology and Measurement Engineering
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Onishchenko, Izmer. Tekh., No. 4, 4 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Onishchenko, Ismer. Tekh., No. 6, 23 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Onishchenko, A Method for Instrument Precision Enhancement with the Aid of Ionizing Radiation Sources [in Russian], Izd-vo Standartov (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.E. S. Ventsel and L. A. Ovcharov, The Theory of Probabilities and Its Engineering Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Walker, Algebraic Curves [Russian translation], Izd-vo Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Mishina and I. V. Proskuryakov, Advanced Algebra: Linear Algebra, Polynomials, General Algebra [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Vapnik and A. Ya. Chervonenkis, Pattern Recognition (Statistical Problems of Learning) [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991