Computing the activity of gamma-radiations for radioactive isotope instruments
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Radioactive Isotope
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Iordan, Priborostroenie, No. 1 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Zemel'man, Izmeritel'naya tekhnika, No. 1 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.L. K. Tatochenko, Radioactive Isotopes in Instrument-Making [in Russian], Moscow 1960.Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Gorshkov, Gamma-Radiations of Radioactive Bodies and Elementary Computations for Protection Against Radiation [in Russian], USSR Academy of Sciences Press, M.-L. (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.B. V. Gnedenko, Course on the Theory of Probability [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.A. K. Val'ter and M. L. Gol'din, Transactions of the All-Union Scientific and Technical Conference on the Application of Radioactive and Stable Isotopes, and Radiations in the National Economy and Sciences (April 4–12, 1957). Engineering and Instrument-Making [in Russian], USSR Academy of Sciences Press, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1962