Forecasting and providing reliability in means of measurement on the basis of explicit and latent failures
General Aspects of Metrology and Measurement Engineering
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Latent Failure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Barlow and F. Proschan, Mathematical Theory of Reliability, Wiley, New York (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.P. V. Novitskii et al., Metrologiya, No. 10, 38 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Ekimov and M. I. Revyakov, Reliability in Electrical Measuring Facilities [in Russian], Energoatomizdat, Leningrad (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Gnedenko et al., Mathematical Methods in Reliability Theory [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.E. I. Ostrovskii and A. I. Pereguda, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Tekh. Kibern., No. 3, 198 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.E. N. Mitichkin, Avtomat. Vychisl. Tekh., No. 1, 32 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990