Precision in preserving oscillation frequencies by using a group of generators
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Oscillation Frequency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Decaux, J. Lucas, and V. Januchevsky, Comptes Rendus, N 22 (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Artem'eva, Izmerit. tekhn., No. 4 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Titov, Izmerit. tekhn., No. 1 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Lubentsov, Transactions of the VNIIFTRI (All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Physicotechnical and Radiotechnical Measurements), Collection II, Standartgiz (State Standards Press), Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Lubentsov, Izmerit. tekhn., No. 6 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Lubentsov, Izmerit. tekhn., No. 12 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Turenko, Transactions of the Khar'khov State University's Astronomical Observatory,13 (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.B. M. Shchigolev, Mathematical Processing of Observations [in Russian], Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1967