Reproducibility and transfer of the dimension of the unit of heat quantity in combustion calorimetry
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Physical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Calorimetry Heat Quantity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry: Proceedings of Second International Conference on Chemistry, Brussels (1921).Google Scholar
- 2.E. F. G. Herrington, “Recommended reference materials for realization of physicochemical properties,” Pure Appl. Chem.,40, No. 3 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.B. N. Oleinik, Exact Calorimetry [in Russian], Izd-vo Standartov, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.GSSSD 50-83: Combustion Energy of Benzoic Acid: Tables of Standard Reference Data [in Russian], Izd-vo Standartov, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Aleksandrov, Exact Cryometry of Organic Substances [in Russian], Khimiya. Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.M. F. Yudin, M. N. Selivanov, O. F. Tishchenko, and A. I. Skorokhodov, Basic Terms in Metrology: A Reference Glossary [in Russian], Izd-vo Standartov, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992