Improving the system for transmitting the units of physical quantities and decentralizing test activity
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Physical Quantity Test Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.State Primary Standards and All-Union Test Schemes [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow(1978).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Tarbeev (ed.), Basic Terms in Metrology: Dictionary-Handbook [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Tyurin, Introduction to Metrology [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Rybakov, The Basis of Accuracy and Metrological Support to Electronic Measurements [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.American National Standard Procedures for Calibration of Underwater Electroacoustic Transducers, ANSI, S1, 20-1972. Amer. Nat. Stand. Inst. Inc., New York.Google Scholar
- 6.IEC Publication 500: IEC Standard Hydrophone (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.IEC Publication 565: Calibration of Hydrophones (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.N. S. Solomenko, Abstracts for the Ninth All-Academy School [in Russian], Berdyansk (1991), p. 4.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993