Computer identification of compartmental neuron circuits
The problem is posed of the automatic (computerized) structural identification of hierarchic dynamic systems (HDS), and one of the methods for automatic identification of a multilevel HDS is considered in detail. In the specific case of a two-cluster compartmental respiratory circuit, functioning in a quasilinear mode, a solution is presented for the problem of the structural and parametric identification of a biological dynamic system (BDS).
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Dynamic System Parametric Identification Structural Identification
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Es'kov, Izmer. Tekh, No. 4, 8 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Es'kov, Izmer. Tekh, No. 8, 12 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Es'kov and O. E. Filatova, Izmer. Tekh, No. 1, 65 (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Es'kov and I. E. Filatova, Izmer. Tekh, No. 3, 66 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Lebedev, Simulation in Scientific and Technical Investigations [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.P. V. Novitskii, and I. A. Zograf, An Evaluation of the Errors in the Results of Measurements [in Russian], Energoatomizdat, Leningrad (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.I. P. Devyaterikov, and A. S. Poznyak, The Optimization of Mechanical Systems, under Conditions of Uncertainty [in Russian], MFTI, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Voevodin, and Yu. A. Kuznetsov, Matrices and Computing [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.D. K. Fadeev, and V. N. Fadeeva, Computing Methods in Linear Algebra [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 10.F. R. Gantmaher, Chelsea, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.R. Kalman, P. Falb, and M. Arbib, Handbook of the Mathematical Theory of Systems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 12.V. M. Es'kov, An Introduction to the Compartmental theory of Respiratory Neuron Circuits [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar