Radio wave methods of monitoring the electromagnetic parameters of radioabsorbent materials
General Questions in Metrology and Measurement Engineering
- 19 Downloads
An analysis of radio wave methods of monitoring electromagnetic parameters over a broad range of frequencies is given. The sensitive elements used in moderating systems are examined.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Radio Wave Sensitive Element Wave Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. K. Kovneristyi, I. Yu. Lazereva, and A. A. Ravaev, Materials That Absorb UHF Radiation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Yu. Mitsmakher and V. A. Torgovanov, Echoless UHF Chambers [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.N. B. Polonskii, The Design of Electromagnetic Screens for Radioelectronic Devices [in Russian], Sovetskaya Radio, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Chernousova, Modern Methods and Testing Devices for Measurement of the Electromagnetic Parameters of Ferrite and Magnetodielectric Standards (Survey Information), VNIIKI, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.Summaries of Reports to the All-union Conference “Methods and Devices for Measurement of the Electromagnetic Characteristics of Materials at VHF and UHF Frequencies [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Chernousova and N. L. Yatsynina, VHF and UHF measurement of the electromagnetic parameters of radio engineering materials, Transactions of the All-union Scientific Research Institute of Engineering-Physical and Radio Engineering Measurements (VNIIFTRI) (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Zav'yalov, Fundamentals of Measurement at Ultrahigh Frequencies [i Russian], Izd. Tomsk. Univ., Tomsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Sokolov, Calibration measurement devices in radio engineering at ultrahigh frequencies, Transactions of the All-union Scientific Research Institute of Engineering-Physical and Radio Engineering Measurements (VNIIFTRI) (1980), p. 67.Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. N. Pchel'nikov, V. V. Annenkov, A. A. Elizarov, and A. V. Fadeev, Izmer. Tekh., No. 5, 22 (1994).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. N. Pchel'nikov and A. A. Elizarov, Metrologiya, No. 8, 20 (1994).Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Ovchinnikov, R. M. Dymshits, and L. M. Suslov, Summaries of Reports to the All-union School of the Electrodynamics of Periodical and Nonregular Structures [in Russian], Part I, Ordzhonikidze (1986), p. 14.Google Scholar
- 12.V. I. Chechernikov, Magnetic Measurements [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 13.A. V. Ovchinnikov, Testing and Development of a UHF Method of Monitoring the Electromagnetic Parameters of Radioabsorbent Materials [in Russian], Author's Abstract of a Dissertation for the Degree of Candidate in Engineering Sciences, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 14.L. N. Loshakov and Yu. N. Pchel'nikov, Theory and Calculation of the Amplification of a Traveling-Wave Tube, Sov. Radio, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 15.A. V. Ovchinnikov and Yu. N. Pchel'nikov, Elektron. Tekh. Elektron. SVCh,45, No. 9 (357).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995