Evaluation of transmission functions of slit apertures in testing by shadow and split images
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Transmission Function Split Image Slit Aperture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Vorontsov, Photoelectric Systems for Control of Linear Variables [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Aleksandrov and V. N. Il'in, Metric Foundations of the Image Splitting Method for Measurement of Errors of Periodic Structures [in Russian], Manuscript deposited with VINITI, No. 4120-79, Minsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Dyson, J. Opt. Soc. Am.,50, No. 8, 754 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Aleksandrov and V. N. Il'in, Metrologiya, No. 4, (1985), p. 38.Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Aleksandrov, Yu. N. Bienko, and V. N. Il'in, Optoelectronic Size Testing Devices for Microscopic Industrial Objects [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.V. K. Aleksandrov and V. N. Loshak, PTE, No. 6, 175 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993