Establishing tolerances for a multidimensional vector of product parameters in sampling
General Aspects of Metrology and Measurement Engineering
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Product Parameter Multidimensional Vector
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. S. Pereverzev, Reliability and Testing of Engineering Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Radaev, Nadezhn. Kontr. Kachestva, No. 1, 6 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Radaev and A. Yu. Shumilov, Izmer. Tekh., No. 1, 6 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.S. K. Savin and A. S. Savin, Izmer. Tekh., No. 6, 8 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Shibanov (ed.), Testing the Operation of Large-Scale Systems [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Ostreikovskii, Statistical Physics Models of the Reliability of Elements of Nuclear Electric Power Equipment [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.R. S. Sudakov, Testing of Engineering Systems: Selection of Sample Sizes and Testing Time [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.K. C. Kapur and L. Lamberson, Reliability in Engineering Design, Wiley, New York (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993