A measuring galvanometric amplifier with semiconductor thermistors
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Semiconductor Thermistor Galvanometric Amplifier
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Seliber and S. B. Rabinovich, Avtomatika and Telemekhanika17, 8 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Kasperovich, Izmeritelnaya Tekh. No. 5 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.A. F. Gorodovskii, Author's certificate No. 126192 dated September 12, 1953.Google Scholar
- 4.B. M. Shliomovich, Author's certificate No. 580546 dated June 15, 1957.Google Scholar
- 5.I. T. Sheftel', Thermistors [in Russian] (Moscow, 1958).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Turkulets, “Commercial types of thermistors and their use”, Collection: Thermistors [in Russian] (Gosénergoizdat, 1959).Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1961