Transducers for contactless induction inspections of underground pipelines
The block diagrams of digital and analog transducers used for frequency normalization of the amplitude of the electromotive force that the field of a pipeline induces in an induction pickup are described. Mathematical expressions are given for designing such transducers.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Block Diagram Mathematical Expression Frequency Normalization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. P. Glazov et al., Inspection and Measuring Methods in Corrosion Protection of Underground Equipment [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.K. K. Grigorovich and G. K. Yagoda, RNTS. Ser. Korroziya i Zashchita v Neftgazovoi Promyshelnnosti, No. 9, 17 (1979), VNIIOÉNG, Moscow.Google Scholar
- 3.K. K. Grigorovich, RNTS. Ser. Korroziya i Zashchita v Neftgazovoi Promyshelnnosti, No. 2, 16 (1982), VNIIOÉNG, Moscow.Google Scholar
- 4.L. Ya. Mizyuk, L. P. Dikmarova, and R. M. Dzhala, RNTS. Ser. Korroziya i Zashchita v Neftgazovoi Promyshelnnosti, No. 9, 22 (1990), VNIIOÉNG, Moscow.Google Scholar
- 5.UK Patent 2,119,024, November 9, 1983.Google Scholar
- 6.L. Ya. Mizyuk, Input Transducers for Measuring Low-Frequency Magnetic Fields [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.P. P. Drabich, Metrologiya, No. 2, 3 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.P. P. Drabich, USSR Inventor's Certificate 1,599,787; Otkr. Izobret., No. 38 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Yakovlev and R. F. Fedorov, Stochastic Computers [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar