- 18 Downloads
The role of technical measurements in present-day conditions is considered. Principal problems of technical measurements are formulated and generalized, and possible ways of their solution are considered.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Technical Measurement Principal Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.RD 50-466-84. Methodical Instructions. Analysis of the State of Measurements in National Economy. Techniques, Organization, and Order of Execution [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.E. I. Sychev, Izmer. Tekh., No. 5, 5 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.E. S. Volodin et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 9, 19 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Voronov, Stability, Controllability and Observability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Gulyaev, Technical Diagnosis of Control Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.E. I. Sychev and V. V. Ukhalkin, Izmer. Tekh., No. 5, 3 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.E. I. Sychev, V. N. Khramenkov, and V. F. Yur'ev, Abstracts of the Materials of the All-Union School-Seminar on Artificial Intelligence [in Russian], Vol. 2, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.I. B. Chelpanov and T. N. Siraya, A Study of the Estimation of Measurement Errors. Collection of Scientific Papers [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Leningrad (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.Standardization of Application of Metrological Characteristics of Measuring Instruments [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 10.N. M. Selivanov, A. É. Fridman, and Zh. F. Kudryashova, The Quality of Measurements. Metrological Reference Book [in Russian], Lenizdat, Leningrad (1987).Google Scholar