Nontraditional antennas in complex dielectric-constant measurement
General Aspects of Metrology and Measurement Engineering
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. King and G. Smith, Antennas in Material Media [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Marcuvitz, Waveguide Handbook, McGraw Hill, New York (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Deschamps, Trans. IRE,AP-10, No. 5, 648 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Yu. Lapunov and A. V. Polonik, Abstracts for the All-Union Conference of the Popov Radio Society, September, 1989, [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (1989), p. 95.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Yu. Lapunov and A. V. Polonik, Abstracts for the Fifth All-Union Symposium Held by the Siberian Metrology Research Institute, May, 1989 [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1989), p. 230.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Stogryn, Trans. IEEE,MTT-19, 733 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Yu. Lapunov and A. V. Polonik, Abstracts for the Sixth All-Union Conference at the All-Union Technical Physics and Electronics Research Institute, October, 1987 [in Russian], Moscow (1987), p. 336.Google Scholar
- 8.S. B. Danilevich and A. S. Tsibina, “Mathematical methods in applied metrology,” Coll. NPO VNIIM [in Russian], Leningrad (1986), p. 59.Google Scholar
- 9.Ya. Yu. Akhadov, Dielectric Parameters for Pure Liquids: Handbook [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991