Measurement of true temperatures by the method of relative spectroreflectometry
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry True Temperature
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Ya. Svet, Transactions of the VNITOM (All-Union Scientific, Engineering and Technical Society of Metallurgists),2 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Ya. Svet, Heat-Resisting Alloys [in Russian],11, AN SSSR Press (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Allegre, Ann. de Phys. (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.I. E. Campbell, High-Temperature Technology [Russian translation], Edited by V. P. Elyutin, IL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Ya. Svet, Authors' Certification No. 117752, Bulletin of Inventions, No. 3 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Ya. Svet, Proceeding of the Acad. Sci. of the USSR, No. 6 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Ya. Svet, V. V. Grishin, and S. P. Naryshkin, Modulation Reflectometer of the VINITI (All-Union Institute of Scientific and Technical Information) [in Russian], AN SSSR Press (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.De Vos, Physica, No. 10 (1954).Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1966