Evaluation of administrators: A new challenge to institutional research
AIR Between Forums
- 40 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anderson, G. L.The evaluation of academic administrators. Educational Resources Information Center, ED 136 629. Warrenton, Virginia: Council for the Advancement of Small Colleges and American Association for Higher Education, 1977.Google Scholar
- Johnston, A. B.Evaluation of administrators. Educational Resources Information Center, ED 136 858. Mobile, Alabama: American Association of University Administrators, 1977.Google Scholar
- Los Angeles Community College District Presidential Evaluation Process, 1976–77. Educational Resources Information Center, ED 149 805. Los Angeles: Los Angeles Community College District, 1977.Google Scholar
- Murray, R. K. On departmental development: a theory.Journal of General Education 1964,16 227–236.Google Scholar
- Neumann, Y. and Boris, S. B. Paradigm development and leadership style of university department chairpersons.Research in Higher Education 1978,9 291–302.Google Scholar
- Troy, L.Alvin Community College administrative and professional staff development plan. Educational Resources Information Center, ED 148 440. Alvin, Texas: Alvin Community College, 1978.Google Scholar
© Agathon Press, Inc. 1979