On the use of slip gages (gage blocks)
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Gage Block
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. V. Denisov and A. S. Akhmatov, “Hydraulic adhesiometer,” ITEI, No. PS-55, 422.Google Scholar
- V. V. Der'iagin and N. A. Krotova, Adhesion [in Russian] (Izd. AN SSSR, 1949).Google Scholar
- B. V. Deriagin, “A new law concerning friction and sliding,” DAN, 1934, 3.Google Scholar
- I. B. Kratel'skii, “Molecular-mechanical theory of friction,” Trudy 2i Vsesoiusnoi Konferentsii po Iznosu, 1949, V. 3.Google Scholar
- Zh. Zh. Trillia, UFN, 1931, v. 9, No. 3 and 4.Google Scholar
- A. S. Akhmatov, DAN, 1939, 24, No. 9.Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1959