Meromorphic solutions of dual inhomogeneous systems of difference equations
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsDifference Equation Meromorphic Solution Inhomogeneous System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Naftalevich, “On meromorphic solutions of a difference equation,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,14, 4(88), 195–202 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Naftalevich, “On the asymptotic periods of meromorphic functions,” Uch. Tr. Vil'nyussk. Univ., Matem. Fiz.,25, No. 8, 31–47 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Trushina, “On dual inhomogeneous systems of difference equations, Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,11, No. 2, 383–395 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Naftalevich, “A generalization of a theorem of Hermite,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,5, No. 4, 605–635 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Trushina, “On a dual inhomogeneous system of difference equations with entire right-hand sides,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,11, No. 4, 899–903 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Naftalevich and L. I. Trushina, “On a dual system of difference equations with meromorphic free terms,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,14, No. 4 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.G. M. Whittaker, “A theorem on meromorphic functions,” Proc. Lond. Math. Soc.,40, 255–272 (1936).Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Whittaker, Interpolatory Function Theory, Cambridge (1935).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976