Density of finite functions in Orlicz-Sobolev spaces
- 25 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. L. Sobolev, Introduction to the Theory of Cubature Formulas [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.O. V. Besov, V. P. Il'in, and S. M. Nikol'skii, Integral Representations of Functions and Embedding Theorems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Krasnosel'skii and Ya. B. Rutitskii, Convex Functions and Orlicz Spaces [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Kantorovich and G. P. Akilov, Functional Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Klimov, “Boundary-value problems in Orlicz-Sobolev spaces,” Qualitative and Approximative Methods of Investigating Operator Equations, 75–93, Yaroslavskii State University, Yaroslavl (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.J.-P. Gossez, “Some approximation properties in Orlicz-Sobolev spaces,” Stud. Math.,74, 17–24 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.E. R. Semko, “On the averaging of functions from Orlicz-Sobolev spaces,” Qualitative and Approximative Methods of Investigating Operator Equations, 42–51, Yaroslavskii State University, Yaroslavl (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.S. G. Krein, Yu. I. Petunin, and E. M. Semenov, Interpolation of Linear Operators [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.Ya. B. Rutitskii, “On operators with homogeneous kernels,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,21, No. 1, 153–160 (1980).Google Scholar
- 10.B. N. Pshenichnyi, Necessary Conditions for an Extremum [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988