A V. T. voltmeter for a radio-noise measuring device with internationally recommended parameters
High and Ultrahigh Frequency Measurements
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- I. A. Fastovskii and I. M. Furmanov, Conventional Instruments for Measuring Radio Noise [In Russian] (Sudpromgiz, 1958).Google Scholar
- International Electrotechnical Commission, CISPR, 302, Draft Specification for a CISPR Radio Interference Measuring Apparatus for the Frequency Range of 0.15 Mc to 30 Mc (January, 1958).Google Scholar
- International Electrotechnical Commission, CISPR, Report of the Plenary Session Held in Brussels on July 24–27, 1956.Google Scholar
- Permissible Limiting Values of Industrial Interference [In Russian] (Svyaz'izdat, Moscow, 1954).Google Scholar
- A. D. Nesterenko, Basic Calculation of Balanced Electrical Measuring Circuits [In Russian] (Acad. Sci. UkSSR Press, Kiev, 1954).Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1959