A reactive method of measuring dielectric losses
Measurements at High and Ultrahigh Frequencies
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Dielectric Loss Reactive Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N. P. Bogoroditskii, V. V. Pasynkov, and B. M. Tareev, Electrotechnical Materials [in Russian] (Gosénergoizdat, Moscow, and Leningrad, 1950),Google Scholar
- S. I. Evtyanov, Radio Transmitters [in Russian] (Svyaz'izdat, Moscow, 1950).Google Scholar
- Catalog Handbook of Measuring Instruments [in Russian] (Ministry of Communications Equipment Industry of USSR, Bureau of Technical Information, Moscow, 1952).Google Scholar
- D. M. Kazarnovskii, Testing of Radiotechnical Materials and Components [in Russian] (Gosénergoizdat, Moscow and Leningrad, 1955).Google Scholar
- V. V. Karpikhin, Technique of Measurement of the Electrical Parameters of a Capacitor [in Russian] (Gosénergoizdat, Moscow and Leningrad, 1955).Google Scholar
- K. S. Polulyakh, Bulletin of the V.I. Ul'yanov Leningrad Electrotechnical Institute [in Russian] (Edition 24, Gosénergoizdat, Moscow and Leningrad, 1955).Google Scholar
- S. I. Evtyanov, Radiotekhnika3, 4 (1948).Google Scholar
© Instrument Society of America 1960