Evaluation and the new rhetoric
AIR Between Forums
- 52 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cook, T. D., and Campbell, D. T.Quasi-Experimentation: Design and Analysis for Field Settings. Chicago: Rand McNally, 1979.Google Scholar
- Cronbach, L. J.Essentials of Psychological Testing. New York: Harper & Brothers, 1949.Google Scholar
- Cronbach, L. J.Designing Evaluations of Educational and Social Programs. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1982.Google Scholar
- Cronbach, L. J., and Associates.Toward Reform of Program Evaluation. San Francisco: Jossey Bass, 1980.Google Scholar
- Perelman, C., and Olbrechts-Tyteca, L.The New Rhetoric: A Treatise on Argumentation. Notre Dame: University of Notre Dame Press, 1969.Google Scholar
- Remmers, H. H., and Gage, N. L.Educational Measurement and Evaluation, revised ed. New York: Harper & Brothers, 1955.Google Scholar
- Rossi, P. H., Freeman, H. E., and Wright, S. R.Evaluation: A Systematic Approach. Beverly Hills, Calif. Sage Publications, 1979.Google Scholar
© Agathon Press, Inc. 1982