Free product of linearly orderable Lie algebras
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Kopytov, “Ordering Lie algebras,” Algebra Logika,11, No. 3, 295–325 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Fuchs, Partially Ordered Algebraic Systems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Ya. Medvedev, “On completely orderable Lie algebras,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,18, No. 2, 469–471 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.Dniester Notebook [in Russian], 2nd ed., Mathematics Institute, Siberian Branch, Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Agalakov and A. S. Shtern, “Free products of linearly orderable Lie algebras,” in: 15th All-Union Algebraic Conference. Proceedings [in Russian], Vol. 1, Krasnoyarsk (1979), p. 3.Google Scholar
- 6.G. P. Kukin, “On the Cartesian subalgebra of the free Lie sum of Lie algebras,” Algebra Logika,9, No. 6, 701–714 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.D. I. Éidel'kind, “Verbal products of Magnus groups,” Mat. Sb.,85, 504–526 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.G. P. Kukin, “Subalgebras of the free Lie sum of Lie algebras with amalgamated subalgebra,” Algebra Logika,11, No. 1, 59–86 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.A. I. Shirshov, “On free Lie rings,” Mat. sb.,45, No. 2, 113–122 (1958).Google Scholar
- 10.P. Cohn, Universal Algebra [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983