Arithmetic modeling of Brownian motion and polyadic approximations
KeywordsBrownian Motion Arithmetic Modeling
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. P. Kubilyus, Probabilistic Methods in Number Theory [in Russian], Gos. Izd. Polit. Nauch. Lit. LitSSR, Vilnius (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.I. P. Kubilyus and Yu. V. Linnik, “Arithmetic modeling of Brownian motion,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mat., 6(13), 88–95 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Linnik, Ergodic Properties of Algebraic Fields [in Russian], Leningrad Univ. (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Novoselov, “A new method in probabilistic number theory,” Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Mat.,28, No. 2, 307–364 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Lyashenko, “Arithmetic modeling of Brownian motion,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,14, No. 3, 115–128 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982