Polynomial of best uniform approximation in an iterative method of solving systems of linear algebraic equations
KeywordsIterative Method Algebraic Equation Uniform Approximation Linear Algebraic Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Berezin and N. P. Zhidkov, Methods of Computation [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Kutrunov and L. E. Mal'tsev, “Approximate solution of operator equations with the aid of the polynomial of best approximation,” in: Problems of Applied Mechanics and Building Constructions [in Russian], Inter-VUZ collection of works, Tyumen Civil-Engineering Institute, Tyumen (1978), pp. 147–159.Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Krasnosel'skii, P. P. Zabreiko, Ya. B. Rutitskii, and V. Ya. Stetsenko, Approximate Solution of Operator Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Hageman and D. M. Young, Applied Iterative Methods, Academic Press, New York-London (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Pashkovskii, Computational Applications of Chebyshev Polynomials and Series [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Kutrunov, Application of the Spectra of Singular Integral Operators of the Theory of Elasticity in Iterative Processes [in Russian], Moscow (1988), deposited at VINITI on November 25, 1988, Deposition No. 8348-B88.Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Kutrunov and E. Yu. Kurilenko, “The influence of the Poisson coefficient on the convergence of iterative processes in solving singular integral equations of the theory of elasticity,” in: Studies in the Mechanics of Building Constructions and Materials [in Russian], Inter-VUZ thematic collection of works, LISI, Leningrad (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Kutrunov and A. M. Medvedev, “Solution of integral equations of the theory of elasticity by the iterative method of PBA,” dep. at VINITI on July 26, 1989, Deposition No. 5040-B89, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992