Equilibrium strategies in a three-person poker game
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Karlin, Mathematical Methods in Game Theory, Programming, and Economics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Restrepo, Games with a Random Move. Advances in Game Theory, Princeton (1964), pp. 29–38.Google Scholar
- 3.J. F. Nash and L. S. Shapley, “A simple three-person poker game,”, in: Contributions to the Theory of Games, Vol. I. Princeton (1950), pp. 105–116.Google Scholar
- 4.R. J. Auman, “Mixed strategies and strategies of behavior in infinite positional games,” in: Positional Games, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1967), pp. 251–277.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Nikaido and K. Isoda, “Remarks on coalitionless convex games,” in: Infinite Antagonistic Games, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963), pp. 449–458.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978