Equilibrium strategies in a three-person poker game
- 69 Downloads
KeywordsEquilibrium Strategy Poker Game
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Karlin, Mathematical Methods in Game Theory, Programming, and Economics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Restrepo, Games with a Random Move. Advances in Game Theory, Princeton (1964), pp. 29–38.Google Scholar
- 3.J. F. Nash and L. S. Shapley, “A simple three-person poker game,”, in: Contributions to the Theory of Games, Vol. I. Princeton (1950), pp. 105–116.Google Scholar
- 4.R. J. Auman, “Mixed strategies and strategies of behavior in infinite positional games,” in: Positional Games, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1967), pp. 251–277.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Nikaido and K. Isoda, “Remarks on coalitionless convex games,” in: Infinite Antagonistic Games, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963), pp. 449–458.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978