A limit property of functions with a nonzero divided difference
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsDivided Difference Limit Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Kirjackis, “On functions whose n-th divided difference is nonzero,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys.,1, No. 1–2, 109–115 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Kirjackis, “On functions with a nonzero divided difference,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,3, No. 1, 157–189 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Kirjackis, “Some properties of functions whose divided difference is nonzero,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,2, No. 1, 55–60 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Kirjackis, “On a family of schlicht functions,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,16, No. 2, 111–116 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Smirnov and N. A. Lebedev, Functions of a Complex Variable, MIT Press (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979