Singularities of convex hulls
- 26 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. D. Sedykh, “Singularities of the convex hull of a curve in R3” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,11, No. 1, 81–82 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. D. Sedykh, “Structure of the convex hull of a space curve,” Tr. Sem. im I. G. Petrovskogo,6, 239–256 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Zakalyukin, “Singularities of the convex hulls of smooth manifolds,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,11, No. 3, 76–77 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Golubitsky and V. Guillemin, Stable Mappings and Their Singularities, Graduate Texts in Math., 14, Springer-Verlag, New York (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Arnold (Arnol'd), Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics, Graduate Texts in Math., 60, Springer-Verlag, New York (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984